“Sê-lo Verde” is an initiative promoted by the Environmental Fund that intends to value and promote the environmental dimension of the festival.”
In this edition, with the support of Environmental Fund’s “Sê-Lo Verde”, the festival will count with:
- Sustainability as the main theme and communication focus point, in association with Press Start;
- Awareness activities, dedicated to children, about recycling and sustainable practices;
- Use of Energy efficient systems.
Taking in consideration other aspects with environmental impact, Elétrico keeps developing actions that promote the adoption of good environmental practices, such as:
- Creation of a live sculpture, built exclusively with recycled materials;
- Reusable drinking cups;
- Promoting the use of collective transports;
- Among many others.
A GREENER ELÉTRICO DEPENDES ON ALL OF US!
AND YOU ARE PART OF IT:
- Leave the car at home and come by public transport;
- Don’t throw trash on the floor;
- Don’t throw cigarette butts on the floor.
- Put your garbage in the respective container:
- Plastic and Metal: Yellow Container
- Paper: Blue Container
- Return you cup